Friday, June 12, 2009

Training Prep - Not Fun!

Well, night before last Pat and I walked about two miles. Not too bad. Felt really good! Last night we brought out the bike! That wasn't as much fun. My bottom is sore and I realized I have never been on a 21 speed bike. I have no clue as to all the stupid gears. I am learning with Pat's help. But I can guarantee you, I will lay it down before the week is over. Not looking forward to that.

I did go to Pacers & Racers Wednesday and got fitted for a good pair of running shoes.

Pat's taking me to Scheller's tonight so we can get slicks put on the bike. I am also going to pick up a helmet, gloves and a fanny pack that will hold my water bottle. I also have to pick up a swim cap and goggles for Monday's swimming training. My grandma swimsuit will have to do for now.! Boy, I think I picked the most expensive thing to do.

Can you tell I am so very new to this??

http://pages.teamintraining.org/ky/CoxTri09/lburgan

No comments:

Post a Comment