Thursday, July 2, 2009

Soreness...will it EVER end...

You know, some days I wake up feeling pretty good. Some days, so, so. Then there are days like today that I feel as if I have been hit with a Mac Truck! No joke. I wish it were just my muscles. You know, the aches and pains you get when you haven't used them in awhile? My aches are mostly joint related. From my toes to the tips of my fingers. This is a pain I have felt for a long time, so it is nothing new. I was just hoping that exercising would alleviate it, if not eliminate it. The feeling doesn't help my mood at all. Everything sets me off, even the tiniest things. These are the days I really wish I could (and really probably should) just stay in bed and wait for the pain to pass. I hate feeling this way and hope it subsides by the time I have to run/walk tonight. Otherwise it will be a wasted day!

http://pages.teamintraining.org/ky/CoxTri09/lburgan

No comments:

Post a Comment