Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Beginning of week 4

Well. I made it through another ride in Seneca & Cherokee Parks Saturday. A little over 8 miles. Sunday it rained on and off so I didn't get to ride. Although I did ride for about 30 minutes on the stationary bike on Monday morning before work. I missed swimming yesterday because I had to take care of some family things. This week is going to be a little wild! Ross is doing a camp this week for a Tri-It for kids this coming Saturday. And, Bekah is going to a high school camp with the Purdue soccer coaches, plus drivers ed (yikes). So I will be missing some team training sessions and will have to make them up.

Here's my plan...Hopefully my bike will be out of the shop today!

Tues: Bike 60 minutes, Run 20 minutes
Wed: Try to make swim practice...Run 20 minutes
Thurs: Bike 60 minutes, Run 30 minutes
Fri: Run 30 minutes
Sat: (on my own), Swim 60 minutes, Bike 45 minutes, Run 15 minutes (will not all happen sequentially, probably spread throughout the day)

I really have to get my stuff together. We are going to Lexington next week (July 19) to practice on the actual tri course. Again, why did I sign up for this...

No comments:

Post a Comment