Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Swimming getting a little better

Swimming is getting a little better. It is really hard to get started...the water is cold, muscles are cold. Once I get going it does get easier. Last night we did 2 - 200m warm ups and then an 800m, timed. I think I swam the 800 in about 33-35 minutes. I lost track of how many laps I had done. They kept telling me to keep going (other swimmers) so I did, but I really think I swam two extra 100's. Oh well. Going to miss swimming tomorrow, but we are heading to Lexington for a practice on the actual full course. I will swim and bike, but unsure about the run. Coach may not make us do that anyway. We won't even start until 12:30 p.m., so it could be very hot. I hope to get in an 18 mile ride Saturday morning. I just want to see if I can do it. I may go to Cherokee because of the hills, but not sure. I don't want to do too awful much and not be able to swim and bike Sunday. We'll see.

http://pages.teamintraining.org/ky/CoxTri09/lburgan

No comments:

Post a Comment